Dr. James Holtzclaw Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Holtzclaw?

May 12th, 2017

My primary doctor sent me to see Dr. Holtzclaw to check my hip. He is truly a great Doctor. Diagnosed the problem and gave me total relief. I have so much faith in this Doctor .

August 19th, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor. He didn't examine me or look at 3 MRI reports. He spent approximately 60 seconds with me. He wasn't willing to listen to any of my problems or concerns with my hip. His PA did examine and asked a few questions. I liked the PA, to bad he wasn't the Dr.

July 17th, 2016

Thoroughly pleased and appreciative!

I flew my 83 yr old mother from Delaware for hip replacement surgery. In 4 wks she flew back home and is pain free! I appreciated Dr. Holtzclaw's surgical and clinical skills. He is a man of few words but I appreciated his conciseness. My mother always felt at ease in his care. I also appreciated having access to a portal to email questions to his nurse Risa, who efficiently responded.

July 8th, 2016

He's burnt out and it shows

One day James holtclaw will need a doctor. I hope he's a better surgeon than he was to me.

July 6th, 2016

The worst

July 1st, 2016

What happened to me was horrible. When I first met the surgeon we went over all the meds I take. I spoke to his nurse who scheduled me for preop one week 8 days before surgery. After pre op I go to my primary care. At the time of preop the nurse told me to stop taking baby aspirin and vitamins. Which I did. She signed me off. My primary doctor signed me off. Day of surgery I am being prepped by a stress out team. They started to give me Iv when I told him that I stopped baby aspirin 9 days ago they said that this is the only dr that wants 2 weeks off of aspirin. If he would have told me I would have complied. I was destroyed. I was so upset and i accuse the surgeon that this his fault. I googled his name 88 complaint dr. James Holtzclaw . I What happened to me was horrible. When I first met the surgeon we went over all the meds I take. I spoke to his nurse who scheduled me for preop one week 8 days before surgery. After pre op I go to my primary care. At the time of preop the nurse told me to stop taking baby aspirin and vitamins. Which I did. She signed me off. My primary doctor signed me off. Day of surgery I am being prepped by a stress out team. They started to give me Iv when I told him that I stopped baby aspirin 9 days ago they said that this is the only dr that wants 2 weeks off of aspirin. If he would have told me I would have complied. I was destroyed. I was so upset and i accuse the surgeon that this his fault. I googled his name 88 complaint dr. James Holtzclaw . I called the nurse from my primary and she's trying to get me a dr. I dropped off my records to another Ortho dr. Whelan but no responses yet. I'm disgusted and hurting. Very upset. Imagine being prepped for surgery then tell me it's cancelled because he is the only dr that make 2 weeks. No one told me. the nurse from my primary and she's trying to get me a dr. I'm disgusted and hurting. Very upset. Imagine being prepped for surgery then tell me it's cancelled because he is the only dr that make 2 weeks. No one told me. Holtzclaw lack medical management . Heartsick and depressing. This all could have been avoided if the so called surgeon was on top of it.

June 30th, 2016

The worst

June 29th, 2016

Dr holtclaw does not follow up with his patients review of records. He's nasty and probably got his degree form Clifford medical school. Continue your search

March 26th, 2016

Awful, very unprofessional. Rude. He did not do an exam. He was not courteous or try to diagnose me by my symptoms. I have never had such an awful experience with a doctor.

February 23rd, 2016

Stay far away from Dr Holtzclaw

Dr Holtzclaw treated me for a leg injury and despite my intense pain and lack of mobility deemed me healthy. He said your x-rays look good and there's nothing else I can do."Time to get on with life" is his exact quote as he sent me out the door in pain. He never once examined my leg solely relying on x-rays. Dr Holtzclaw is a subpar physician who's unable to think outside the box while displaying little to no human emotion. Under no circumstance see Dr Holtzclaw!!

November 10th, 2015

Hip Replacement

I had a hp replacement and it was great. He is a wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 11th, 2015

Look for Another Surgeon

Do not blink, or you'll miss seeing the doctor. Dr. Hotlzclaw is one of those doctors who enters the room, skips any form of introduction and is out of the room before you can get in more than maybe one question. (I had to chase him out in the hallway to ask a question.) Decision to have surgery? He will decide and tell you so--but don't expect a discussion of outcomes, pros and cons of different approaches.