A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holzhauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holzhauer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holzhauer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzhauer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holzhauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Holzhauer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Holzhauer practice?
- Dr. James Holzhauer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holzhauer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.