Learn more about Dr. James Honet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Honet, Anesthesiologist, Neurological Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Honet, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Honet graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Honet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Honet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Honet practice?
Dr. James Honet practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Clarkston Pain Management Doctors.