A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Honet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Honet, Anesthesiologist, Neurological Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Honet, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Honet graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Honet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Honet MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Honet practice?
- Dr. James Honet has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Honet practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Clarkston Anesthesiologists and Clarkston Pain Management Doctors.