A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Honeywell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Honeywell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honeywell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Honeywell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Honeywell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Honeywell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Honeywell DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Honeywell practice?
- Dr. James Honeywell has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Honeywell practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Primary Care Doctors.