A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Honeywell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Honeywell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honeywell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Honeywell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Honeywell DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Honeywell practice?
- Dr. James Honeywell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Honeywell practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Family Physicians.