Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hoogeboom
Dr. James Hoogeboom, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Hoogeboom is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Spectrum Health Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hoogeboom has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Hoogeboom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Mohammad Riahi
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 1.34 mi53
Dr. Suzanne Timmer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 2.80 mi22
Dr. Jennifer Watson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 2.80 mi6