Learn more about Dr. James Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hook
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hook, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hook graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Hook MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James D. Hook practice?
- Dr. James Hook has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hook practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Salem, OR.
See Salem Physiatrists.