A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hook, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hook graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Hook MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James D. Hook practice?
- Dr. James Hook has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hook practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Keizer, OR.
See Salem Physiatrists.