A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hooten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hooten
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hooten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hooten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooten graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hooten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Alamance Reg Med Ctr, Burlington, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Hooten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Hooten practice?
- Dr. James Hooten has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hooten practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, NC.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons.