A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hopkins is Good. Dr. Hopkins has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hopkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County, Salem
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Hopkins practice?
Dr. James Hopkins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Salem, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hopkins, Dr. Jaime Hopkins, Dr. Santiago Hopkins, Dr. Jacques Hopkins