A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hopkins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hopkins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Hopkins MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. James Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hopkins practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.