A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hopkins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hopkins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Hopkins MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. James Hopkins has 13 office locations.
Dr. James Hopkins practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.