A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Horner is Excellent. Dr. Horner has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Horner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Diseases, Diabetes, and Growth Disorders.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Horner practice?
Dr. James Horner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Horner, Dr. Jacob Horner, Dr. Jacques Horner, Dr. Jaime Horner