A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Horner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Horner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Horner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Horner practice?
- Dr. James Horner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Horner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Endocrinologists.