A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Horner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Horner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Horner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Delayed Puberty
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Precocious Puberty
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Toledo Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Horner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Horner practice?
- Dr. James Horner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Horner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Pediatric Specialists.