A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hosler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hosler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosler
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hosler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hosler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas-Fort Worth Med Ctr, Grand Prairie, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Hosler MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Hosler practice?
- Dr. James Hosler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hosler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Internists and Grand Prairie Gastroenterologists.