A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Houck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Houck, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houck graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Houck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Houck MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Houck practice?
- Dr. James Houck has 1 office location.
Dr. James Houck practices Anesthesiology and Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists and Buffalo Surgeons.