A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James House is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. House
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. House Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James House, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. House has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert House MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. James R. House practice?
- Dr. James House has 2 office locations.
Dr. James House practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Otolaryngologists.