A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James House is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James House, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. House has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R House MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. James R. House practice?
- Dr. James House has 2 office locations.
Dr. James House practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Otolaryngologists.