A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Howard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Howard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Howard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Howard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Howard practice?
- Dr. James Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Howard practices Psychiatry near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Psychiatrists.