A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Howden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Howden is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Howden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howden graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Howden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Howden MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Howden practice?
- Dr. James Howden has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Howden practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Gastroenterologists.