A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Howden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Howden is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howden
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Howden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Howden graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Howden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Howden MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Howden practice?
- Dr. James Howden has 1 office location.
Dr. James Howden practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Gastroenterologists.