Dr. James Howitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Howitt?

September 7th, 2015

Ophthaalmologist

Dr. Howitt and his staff are very professional, and it is always a positive experience when I have an appointment. Dr. Howitt was the only eye doctor who discovered there was something wrong with my eyes. If it was not for him taking the time to do more studies, I would have had vision problems as I aged. I am truly grateful to him as he was able to put me on a daily regimen of medication and save my eye sight! I would highly recommend Dr. Howitt to anyone who is in need of a caring and conscientious physician.

February 23rd, 2015

This place us utter chaos! Front Desk is RUDE. Long wait times. Doctors were more preoccupied on my appearance then my eyes. Rooms were dirty and not properly up-kept. They don't even properly sterilize equipment. I would not recommend them to anyone.

September 2nd, 2011

The office staff is very friendly, yet professional. Dr. Howitt is a concerned, compassionate and skilled ophthalmologist. I would highly recommend him.

February 20th, 2017