James Huang, DO

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Horrible show details Horrible
Apr 14th, 2015

I went to this Doctor based on all the gold reviews Dr. Houng started out nice but then turned into a complete jerk never has a Doctor treated me the way he did I had a conversation with him over the phone and could not believe the way he was talking to me if you want a doctor who cares about his patients this is not him

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Huang is very honest and caring.

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

one of the most caring physicians I have ever met

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Huang is very attentive to our needs. We always have plenty of time to talk about our concerns and he answers all the questions we have either himself or refers us to another doctor if it's not his specialty. He promptly returns all our calls.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The real deal. Genuine. ;)

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Long time patient show details Long time patient
Sep 12th, 2011

This office is amazing! Each person is kind, professional and caring. This is an office that you will go to and stay at! I have been a patient for 11 years and am always impressed at each visit. Dr. Huang is current on medical information, practical regarding solutions and always super nice! He spends a good amount of face to face discussion time with me. I could go on and on about how wonderful my experiences have been. This is a gem of an office!

by A Happy Mom on Apr 21st, 2009

I orginally selected Dr. Huang's father, Luke Huang. Initially I was uncertain about Dr. James Huang, but I have to say that he and his father created an incredible practice focused on patients and their needs. The office staff is just as caring and wonderful as the doctors. In the past nine years I have always been able to get an appointment on the same day and have never waited more than ten minutes. Dr. Huang spends as much time as we need when we see him. I wish all doctors had his bedside manner, his courtesy and professionalism.