Dr. James Hubbard DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 15th, 2016
Linda's Review
Everyone there are nice and courteous and promt😄

October 15th, 2014
AMAZING Doctor!
Doctor Hubbard has delivered all four of our children, and we hope he will be the one to deliver this last little one as well. Dr. Hubbard is very thorough and matter of fact. It can be taken that he doesn't have great bedside manner because of this, but I like it that way. He's very professional, very matter of fact, and he has always taken excellent care of my babies and me. And when the big day comes, he's always got that bedside manner that laboring moms need! I've trusted him with my life and my children's lives, so I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great obstetrician and gynecologist. Thanks Dr. Hubbard!!

April 8th, 2011
Melissa H.
Dr. Hubbard is very professional. I used him as my gyn first for about 5 years. Then when I was pregnant, he was my ob. He is very knowledgeable about his profession. I felt very safe in his care as a woman, and later as a mother. My husband also felt very comfortable when it was labor time. People should understand that doctors are very busy people. If you have questions for your doctor, write them down and get them answered. This particular doctor worked while he was ill with cancer, and had to deal with physical shortcomings all while shouldering the health and safety of others. He is a very good doctor. People have to realize that doctors are people too. They are very busy people- and simply don't have the time to sit and drag out your thoughts and anxieties with you-Make a consultation appointment with them if you want to mull over things.