A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hubbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbs graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hubbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hubbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Hubbs practice?
Dr. James Hubbs practices Family Medicine near Woodstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ.
See Woodstown Family Physicians.