A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hubbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubbs
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbs graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hubbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Hubbs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hubbs practice?
- Dr. James Hubbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hubbs practices Family Medicine near Woodstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ.
See Woodstown Primary Care Doctors.