Dr. James Hubbs DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
Absolutely no better physician!
He is one of those people you just can't find anymore...he cares about you, he remembers you and always takes his time with you. He does his best to get you the care you need in relation to your financial or health care situation. He goes ABOVE AND BEYOND what you'd expect from a Dr these days. He is a rare find and I'm honored to know him.

August 22nd, 2016
Limited Care
He has limited prescriptive privileges. He never used to be limited but whatever has happened to him and the Woodstown office has now limited him. This makes it difficult for prescriptions for adult ADHD, anxiety, depression.

April 7th, 2016
Not happy at all.
I was not happy with him, with follow up. When you are having this problem more than two time......... and is just set side. Other things that need to be addressed with your health never suggest that we check it out..........and being a senior citizen. .... and charging medicare a mint for stepping in the door doing almost nothing. Not happy right now..........not happy at all.

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Hubbs has been our family doctor since 1995. We love him. It. Has been more than difficult to find another doctor since he disappeared.

September 29th, 2014
Susieq - he has two offices one in collingswood and the other turnersville... He just consolidated into one office in turnersville . Nice location too. Hope that helps.

September 5th, 2014
Please e-mail me where dr.hubbs is now
My email is aprilcloutierohd at yahoo dot com could someone please tell me what practice he is at and if he is taking patients? I would drive to the end of the world just to go to a doctor who cares and understands what i am going through. I am desperately searching for the good doctor once again.

April 22nd, 2014
treats us like trash
dr hubbs treats his patiants like trash when hes done he trows them away an gets new trash

April 8th, 2014
Love him !!
Just met him last visit , what a nice,caring dr !

April 3rd, 2014
Thank you Mary for your post. Dr.Hubbs was an excellent family doctor, top notch, hands down the best. I am saddened to know he is no longer doing family practice but at least I know now. I don't have to keep wondering and hoping. Well actually I'll always hope he will be my doctor again but that's just because he was an excellent doctor. I guess if I ever need some Botox down the road I will see Dr.Hubbs again, and wish him the best. I can only hope to trust another doctor like I trusted Dr.Hubbs. He treated me and my husband so extremely well over the past decade. I will never forget you Dr.Hubbs and I wish you the best.

March 19th, 2014
Dr Hubbs is at Creations Medical Spa
Dr Hubbs is practicing at Creations Medical Spa in Collingswood NJ. He's practicing botox, fillers, etc... cosmetic medicine.

March 19th, 2014
excellent doctor
tacks time with patients

February 24th, 2014
I hope that someone lets his patients know whether or not he will open his own practice, or go somewhere else, or out of state. I would rather know than keep wondering and looking and hoping. I want him back as my doctor very much, but not knowing anything at all for so long is just as hard as not having him for my doctor all this time. I still hope that one day he will be my doctor again. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I just wish I knew something in the meantime. He is truly a great doctor.