by Carri Cupps on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Hubbs has been our family doctor since 1995. We love him. It. Has been more than difficult to find another doctor since he disappeared.

by Jessica on Sep 29th, 2014

Susieq - he has two offices one in collingswood and the other turnersville... He just consolidated into one office in turnersville . Nice location too. Hope that helps.

dr hubbs office show details dr hubbs office
by susieq on Sep 17th, 2014

dr hubs was at creations medical spa in Collingswood but I saw in august the office was closing can any one post where he is now ?

Please e-mail me where dr.hubbs is now show details Please e-mail me where dr.hubbs is now
by April Cloutier on Sep 5th, 2014

My email is aprilcloutierohd at yahoo dot com could someone please tell me what practice he is at and if he is taking patients? I would drive to the end of the world just to go to a doctor who cares and understands what i am going through. I am desperately searching for the good doctor once again.

treats us like trash show details treats us like trash
by white trash on Apr 22nd, 2014

dr hubbs treats his patiants like trash when hes done he trows them away an gets new trash

Love him !! show details Love him !!
by ava on Apr 8th, 2014

Just met him last visit , what a nice,caring dr !

Apr 3rd, 2014

Thank you Mary for your post. Dr.Hubbs was an excellent family doctor, top notch, hands down the best. I am saddened to know he is no longer doing family practice but at least I know now. I don't have to keep wondering and hoping. Well actually I'll always hope he will be my doctor again but that's just because he was an excellent doctor. I guess if I ever need some Botox down the road I will see Dr.Hubbs again, and wish him the best. I can only hope to trust another doctor like I trusted Dr.Hubbs. He treated me and my husband so extremely well over the past decade. I will never forget you Dr.Hubbs and I wish you the best.

Dr Hubbs is at Creations Medical Spa show details Dr Hubbs is at Creations Medical Spa
by Mary Landry on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr Hubbs is practicing at Creations Medical Spa in Collingswood NJ. He's practicing botox, fillers, etc... cosmetic medicine.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Mar 19th, 2014

tacks time with patients

Feb 24th, 2014

I hope that someone lets his patients know whether or not he will open his own practice, or go somewhere else, or out of state. I would rather know than keep wondering and looking and hoping. I want him back as my doctor very much, but not knowing anything at all for so long is just as hard as not having him for my doctor all this time. I still hope that one day he will be my doctor again. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I just wish I knew something in the meantime. He is truly a great doctor.

Feb 23rd, 2014

My fav doctor and ive followed him to each practice. Hoping he resurfaces again soon

missing our family doctor show details missing our family doctor
by dr hubbs patients on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr hubbs so sorry for loss of your family member please let us know when you open your new office when if possible that you do hope the family is ok the twins are getting big we guess right so you know who we are e-mail us Ill keep you in my prayers stay strong and God bless you please if anyone knows where the good dr is please post it thank you

by w.d on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr.Hubbs, I don't know if you come on this site but if you do I just wanted to tell you that I am so sorry about the loss of your family member. I just lost my sister on the 6th. I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Again, I am so sorry to you and your family for your loss.

by PMH on Jan 10th, 2014

Does anyone know where the good Doctor is? I just called where he was suppose to open in Nov. and then Jan. and was told that he was not going to be there and they don't know where he is.

Office no longer renewing prescriptions? show details Office no longer renewing prescriptions?
Jan 2nd, 2014

I have been patiently waiting for Dr. Hubbs to open his new practice. In the mean time I have seen the nurse practitioner, whom I liked very much, Through my mail order prescription plan I recently requested a renewal. When I hadn't received the medication two weeks later I checked the status and found that the office did not respond to their request. I did not hear from anyone and now I am without the medication I take daily. I made the request a second time and will see what happens. I hope that the office would not leave a family whose files they still have, without medication until a new doctor could be found and records transferred. I will update when I have more information.

OVER A DECADE OF A COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR show details OVER A DECADE OF A COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR
Dec 10th, 2013

I agree with the previous post. I do not know where his current practice is though. Dr.Hubbs has been my doctor and my husbands dr. for over 10 yrs. now. I am able to just be myself and tell him the most off the wall symptom I might be having and not feel embarrassed by it because it's Dr.Hubbs. He makes you feel so comfortable. Most important to me personally, is I know I am being listened to by him. Me and my husband hope to know where he is practicing at soon. We have always received the very best care from Dr.Hubbs.

Personal Family Friend show details Personal Family Friend
by APril Cloutier on Dec 2nd, 2013

I have read all the reviews here for awhile..and cannot stand to read anymore.. I understand that him changing practices frustrates people but quite frankly his personal life is no ones business other then Dr. Hubbs. I am sure many of you have personal lives that you do not bring to your own offices. I have never met a doctor like Dr.Hubbs and I would follow him anywhere. I currently just found his new practice and now that I am struggling with Firbomyagia he is the ONLY doctor I would even consider seeing. Regardless of personal life, he is the only doctor who has ever truly cared about me.. and has taken care of my entire family for over 20 years. I could not continue to read the comments here without sticking up for my very dear friend and doctor James Hubbs.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Nov 10th, 2013

Best doctor ever! Dr. Hubbs cares about his patients and diagnosis them appropriately.

by Wow! on Jul 13th, 2013

Thats funny. If you need to make an appointment the chance of you getting an appointmet with Dr. Bussey you would be waiting over a month. plus? 1/4 of the time cancel it. You will only seen by Kim for your lappoint. They are age bias, too.

Finding Dr. Hubbs show details Finding Dr. Hubbs
by Kerry W. on Jul 12th, 2013

I was wondering why I was put in a nurse practitioners care after Hubbs left. I have multiple life threatening conditions going on, and to be treated by a nurse practioner who still had to ask Dr. Bussey what she should do is just absurd. They'd rather take my money rather than actually treat me and be seen by a doctor. I will never go back. I can't do it. Glad he's closer now

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Joe on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr Hubbs is a great doctor! I have been seeing Dr Hubbs since 1995 and in 1997 he diagnosed a cancerous tumor which turned out to be a stage 3 growth that was on my right thigh.This Dr saved my life and i will follow him to his new office.Please people leave the mans personal life out of these reviews i could care less how many children or wives he has or has had,He is a medical doctor! Please leave the Facebook drama off of this site.Now that i found him i will be making an appointment with him at the new practice.

RIGHT ON "INSANITY" show details RIGHT ON "INSANITY"
Jul 8th, 2013

AMEN to "INSANITY" on your post! Could't have said it better myself!!! Ridiculous people with their absurd comments only show their stupidity!! I plan on making an appointment with him very soon. He is and has always been an excellent Dr and I could care less how he chooses to live his personal life. He is a down to earth, caring human being as well as an exceptional physician!

can you give info show details can you give info
by Genevieve on Jul 1st, 2013

The last 2 post stated where they know Dr Hubbs is working now but they don't give his info or number it would be helpful if they did that for those who are waiting for him to open his office or where he is working I don't care about Dr Hubbs personal life its none of my business it doesn't affect him being a good Doctor as far as Iam concerned So if anyone knows where he he working or has a number please post it I don't know what the big secret is thank you ever so kindly

Jun 28th, 2013

I just saw dr Hubbs today at my appt and I was I was seeing dr bussey before after he left. My situation is unusual because I take meds and have a court order to continue these meds due to my age. Dr. Bussey had no desire to help me with my lawyer which actually got me into trouble because they didn't get me in within 30 days of my co. That guy Ben I can kinda understand because I had to goto court and explain where my doctor was and why this other doctor won't help that waa $1200. Dr. Hubbs left on his own because Dr. Bussey only wanted a certain type of client. I'm assuming no Medicaid patients. He will be staying at this practice. Yes, dr. Hubbs has quite a few kids and a very young wife people judge that esp in Salem County. If your a former dr. Hubbs patient you will not get the same service if you are seeing dr. Bussey. I had a 10am appt first one there last month last one to get called. I was told this by him and by other people that he does not want to treat dr. Hubbs former patients. If your getting mad about some guy on this site, you have too much time on your hands.

by Anastasia on Jun 24th, 2013

Just got my appt with dr. Hubbs on thursday. They said he is working part-time. Thank you jesus. Dr. Bussey is alright but its too hard to get an appointment. I 'll drive the hour 15 mins

by Meg D Walker on Jun 20th, 2013

Excellent, excellent physician. I'd follow his practice even if it was in Compton! Ran into him and his wife in ShopRite of MH and he said he was opening his own practice in a few weeks, too. (That way in May). I, too, find it frustrating that his previous group will not release any info. Ah well, people are people.

by Dolores on Jun 14th, 2013

I was very pleased with my health care with Dr. Hubbs......I certainly want to be able to continue my health care with him......if he is opening his own office I certainly would go there

heard something show details heard something
Jun 13th, 2013

probably wont be until end of summer office will be open heard it thru some one who saw dr hubbs

waiting patiently show details waiting patiently
May 30th, 2013

dr. hubbs when you open please bring some of your girls from the office with you, every time i'm in there i see the same staff working so hard, and being so caring!!!!!

by Anthony on May 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of dr. Hubbs for many years and I hope everything is going Well for him It bothers me when people are writing that his previous office isn't giving them information. I believe that is called being professional. i would assume if his exit was positive they would have told us. iWould you rather them start speeding rumors? I commend them for keeping this professional and as hard as it is to not know all the answers I am sure dr. Hubbs will be up and running soon.

Sherri ,Rn show details Sherri ,Rn
by Really? on May 12th, 2013

I have worked with dr.hubbs . He is a phenomenal physician . One of the most genuine physicians i have ever crossed paths with. Rumors are exactly that. When he opens his practice I will be there . To the other poster , sounds to me like you need to find someone you trust . Being in the health field if you have a concern with a provider , find one who you personally can rely on. And trust me .. It's sad in this day and age when things get taken out of context and RUMORS destroy a career. Good luck dr. Hubbs , I will be seeing you soon !

IT IS HIM show details IT IS HIM
May 8th, 2013

I know for a fact 100 percent that sunshine med is real. Dr.Hubbs is opening a new office and very soon. My husband ran into him somewhere and Dr.Hubbs told him he was opening his own practice soon. There is no reason for anyone to doubt it anymore. I wondered if sunshine med was ligit. Not anymore cause my husband called me as soon as he was done talking to Dr.Hubbs. My husband was so happy that he ran into Dr.Hubbs and Dr.Hubbs TOLD him yes he is opening SOON. My husband was so happy that he seen and talked to Dr.Hubbs .I was shocked when he called me and said that he just talked to Dr.Hubbs. I couldnt believe it. But its TRUE!!!!! IT IS TRUE EVERYONE!!!!!

Best Doctor EVER!!!!!!!!! show details Best Doctor EVER!!!!!!!!!
by Mary, Morgan &. Skyler on May 1st, 2013

This man was the most personable professional my family had the easier to deal with. At some of my worst moment in my illness he could still make me smile. Can't wait to see whet he's going to open and I hope he takes my insurance. Hubbsey RULES

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Laurie A on Apr 29th, 2013

Thank goodness there is someone who knows where he is. It angers me when the previous office cannot give you information. Dr. Hubbs has been my doctor for 18 years and is the only doc my kids have known. Somebody tell him to hurry up LOL

I'm sure he'll be up and running soon show details I'm sure he'll be up and running soon
by Alexis on Apr 24th, 2013

All the doctors in the area know he is opening a new practice. It takes time, sucks but that's life. He's a great doctor. There could be a million reasons why he left his old practice and honestly I don't blame. Not too impressed with the other doctor and the office staff has gotten really rude. Dr. Hubbs has a great bed side manner that a lot of doctors lack these days.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Heard from our Doctor show details Heard from our Doctor
by Mr Harry Walsh 111 on Apr 16th, 2013

I know you are all in patient with Dr Hubbs and not hearing from him I have knowen him many years he takes care of my wife and I . I did e-mail sunshineprac and got a answer from Dr Hubbs he is opening his own practise in 4 to 6 weeks it takes time to get the insurance ppl out there hire staff etc and I knew it was Dr Hubbs because my wife and I sent him a little thank you card for his help regarding my wifes health and to let us know it was him the real Dr Hubbs and not a joke he remembered our card so just hang in there I dont trust any other Dr either other then Dr Hubbs

Sick and tired show details Sick and tired
Apr 15th, 2013

I now realize how Very unprofessional he is!! Everything happens for a reason i found a better dr !!

To simply clear the air... show details To simply clear the air...
Apr 10th, 2013

I am writing to all in regards to Dr. Hubbs whereabouts. As a family member, I can say Sunshine Medical is legitimate. As I am sure all are well aware; opening a business of any sort takes some time to square away all of the fine details. Between having a large family and opening a new practice, it has taken somewhat longer than anticipated. To those who have e-mailed , when all is finalized you will be notified. Advertising will also follow. Thank you for your continued support and consideration, I know it is greatly appreciated.

Mark as Helpful  | 18 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Thank god .. show details Thank god ..
Apr 9th, 2013

Please let us know !! The only dr . I honestly trust !

He is starting his own practice show details He is starting his own practice
by Anastasia on Apr 7th, 2013

My dad's pain management doctor said Hubbs is opening his own practice. I haven't heard where yet, but if I hear I'll let everyone know.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Apr 4th, 2013

sunshinemedical prac is legit we will hear soon where are good doctor is

Missing My Doctor show details Missing My Doctor
by Harry Walsh IV on Mar 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Hubbs for many years my parents have been going to him for many years, now my older brother started going to him Dr Hubbs always gets it right whats wrong with me and he double checks by sending me for test if needed and gets backs to me with the results asap I feel very comfortable with my doctor especially being a guy in his 30s I hope I can find out wheres he is I wont go to anyone else .If anybody know where he is please post it tks

MISSING MY DOCTOR show details MISSING MY DOCTOR
Mar 11th, 2013

Dr.Hubbs was the most caring doctor i ever had. he would listen to me and ALL of my complaints. He always made me feel comfortable enough to tell him anything. He knows all of my personal issues too. I will never be able to open up to any other doctor like I could with Dr. Hubbs. He was funny and not a stiff like other doctors are. I really hope I can find him because he is so down to earth and just so easy to talk to. Its very rare to be yourself and joke around with your doctor and share personal losses with a doctor but he was that kind of doctor that you could do that with. That is why i am so so upset that he left. I HOPE that he pops up somewhere VERY SOON/QUICK and i will share with everyone if he does cause i know if he was your doctor then you know what i mean when i say he was a funny caring good doctor and not like other doctors because you can totally open up to him. I found him before and i hope all is okay with him and he returns back to being a doctor somewhere soon. If anyone finds him please let us know and I will do the same I miss you Dr.Hubbs

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Mar 6th, 2013

He is the best doctor that I've had in a long time. Problem is he left the practice and now I cant locate him. If anyone knows where he has moved to or where he is practicing again please post. Thank You....

Feb 28th, 2013

Best Doctor I have ever had , if anyone finds him or knows where he is practicing please, please post.

by Pat Houghton on Feb 26th, 2013

Have been a patient for years. He is a great person as well as a great doctor. Now I have to find him again.

Jul 25th, 2011

Wait time was over an hour. Doctor was friendly but office seemed disorganized and to laid back. Plus, I over heard conversation about other patients which was a turn off.

Mar 2nd, 2011

great doctor

Feb 24th, 2011

It was my second time at the office. Wait time was too long. Office and staff unprofessional.

Finally...... show details Finally......
Feb 1st, 2011

I finally have a Dr that I trust. An amazing staff that is so willing to help. Dr Hubbs and his staff go out of thier way to actually care for thier patients. A real hometown feel in the atmosphere.

Dr. Hubbs A show details Dr. Hubbs A
by Sasha on Aug 25th, 2010

Professional, knowledgable, trusting, & makes you feel relaxed/comfortable.