Dr. James Hubbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hubbs?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Hubbs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Fantastic!

Dr. Hubbs is one of the most caring Dr.s I know. Caring and the patience of a Dr who has not lost his humanity like so many Drs do. I have had a lot of medical problems, some very strange ones and he will work with you and for you to get to the root of the problem. He does not hesitate to send you to a specialist when needed. I have the utmost faith in him and so thankful that he's my Dr. I have been with Dr Hubbs said once he began practicing in the same location as Dr. Wozniak...

July 12th, 2017

I am walking morecomftortably and expect to be O K in a very short time. IMPRESSING !. iT IS GOUT!

will not hesitate visiting again. Great job doctor!

May 14th, 2017

The only thing I don't like about Dr. Hubb is: He don't follow up on the conditions, and he don't check on things that you should have check, being Senior citizen he need to take up time and see that you are getting the things that need to be check. Not just getting a big check from medicare, and he is not doing the job for our health. Year check up, mean checking all vitals.

April 7th, 2017

Dr Hubbs

I lost my dr10 years ago and now I have found him. I am not going anywhere else no more. He is the best Dr I have ever had .I'm glad to see you again Dr Hubbs

December 14th, 2016

DR. HUBB AND HIS TEAM ARE ROCKSTARS

Dr. Hubbs and his staff are wonderfull. Definitly the best experience I have ever had. I refer them to everyone I know. I feel like they are very laid back welcoming but extremely professional. They make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Hubbs himself made me feel as though he actually cares, which is a welcomed change. These days it seems Dr.s rush you in and out and never solve the problem. NOT DR. HUBBS. HE IS AMAZING.

September 12th, 2016

Absolutely no better physician!

He is one of those people you just can't find anymore...he cares about you, he remembers you and always takes his time with you. He does his best to get you the care you need in relation to your financial or health care situation. He goes ABOVE AND BEYOND what you'd expect from a Dr these days. He is a rare find and I'm honored to know him.

August 22nd, 2016

Limited Care

He has limited prescriptive privileges. He never used to be limited but whatever has happened to him and the Woodstown office has now limited him. This makes it difficult for prescriptions for adult ADHD, anxiety, depression.

April 7th, 2016

Not happy at all.

I was not happy with him, with follow up. When you are having this problem more than two time......... and is just set side. Other things that need to be addressed with your health never suggest that we check it out..........and being a senior citizen. .... and charging medicare a mint for stepping in the door doing almost nothing. Not happy right now..........not happy at all.

January 7th, 2015

Dr. Hubbs has been our family doctor since 1995. We love him. It. Has been more than difficult to find another doctor since he disappeared.

September 29th, 2014

Susieq - he has two offices one in collingswood and the other turnersville... He just consolidated into one office in turnersville . Nice location too. Hope that helps.

September 6th, 2014

Please e-mail me where dr.hubbs is now

My email is aprilcloutierohd at yahoo dot com could someone please tell me what practice he is at and if he is taking patients? I would drive to the end of the world just to go to a doctor who cares and understands what i am going through. I am desperately searching for the good doctor once again.

April 22nd, 2014

treats us like trash

dr hubbs treats his patiants like trash when hes done he trows them away an gets new trash