Family Physicians
Family Practice Of Salem County Llc
1 Mill St
Woodstown, NJ 08098
856-769-1669
Locations and availability (2)

|  treats us like trash  |  show details
by white trash on Apr 22nd, 2014

dr hubbs treats his patiants like trash when hes done he trows them away an gets new trash

|  Love him !!  |  show details
by ava on Apr 8th, 2014

Just met him last visit , what a nice,caring dr !

Apr 3rd, 2014

Thank you Mary for your post. Dr.Hubbs was an excellent family doctor, top notch, hands down the best. I am saddened to know he is no longer doing family practice but at least I know now. I don't have to keep wondering and hoping. Well actually I'll always hope he will be my doctor again but that's just because he was an excellent doctor. I guess if I ever need some Botox down the road I will see Dr.Hubbs again, and wish him the best. I can only hope to trust another doctor like I trusted Dr.Hubbs. He treated me and my husband so extremely well over the past decade. I will never forget you Dr.Hubbs and I wish you the best.

|  Dr Hubbs is at Creations Medical Spa  |  show details
by Mary Landry on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr Hubbs is practicing at Creations Medical Spa in Collingswood NJ. He's practicing botox, fillers, etc... cosmetic medicine.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2014

tacks time with patients

Feb 24th, 2014

I hope that someone lets his patients know whether or not he will open his own practice, or go somewhere else, or out of state. I would rather know than keep wondering and looking and hoping. I want him back as my doctor very much, but not knowing anything at all for so long is just as hard as not having him for my doctor all this time. I still hope that one day he will be my doctor again. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I just wish I knew something in the meantime. He is truly a great doctor.

Feb 23rd, 2014

My fav doctor and ive followed him to each practice. Hoping he resurfaces again soon

|  missing our family doctor  |  show details
by dr hubbs patients on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr hubbs so sorry for loss of your family member please let us know when you open your new office when if possible that you do hope the family is ok the twins are getting big we guess right so you know who we are e-mail us Ill keep you in my prayers stay strong and God bless you please if anyone knows where the good dr is please post it thank you

Jan 14th, 2014

Does anyone know if he opened his new office and if so where?? Thank you

by w.d on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr.Hubbs, I don't know if you come on this site but if you do I just wanted to tell you that I am so sorry about the loss of your family member. I just lost my sister on the 6th. I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Again, I am so sorry to you and your family for your loss.

by PMH on Jan 10th, 2014

Does anyone know where the good Doctor is? I just called where he was suppose to open in Nov. and then Jan. and was told that he was not going to be there and they don't know where he is.

|  Office no longer renewing prescriptions?  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2014

I have been patiently waiting for Dr. Hubbs to open his new practice. In the mean time I have seen the nurse practitioner, whom I liked very much, Through my mail order prescription plan I recently requested a renewal. When I hadn't received the medication two weeks later I checked the status and found that the office did not respond to their request. I did not hear from anyone and now I am without the medication I take daily. I made the request a second time and will see what happens. I hope that the office would not leave a family whose files they still have, without medication until a new doctor could be found and records transferred. I will update when I have more information.

|  Help  |  show details
by Candice on Jan 2nd, 2014

Could someone post where his new office is or where he is advertising cause I'm like most of u. I moved here 2 yrs ago and Dr.Hubbs is a great doctor n I don't like the other ones over their. And now the nurse practitioner is gone.

|  I saw him grocery shopping ...  |  show details
by Karen R. on Dec 23rd, 2013

I recently bumped into dr. Hubbs . He is still planning and opening in January , he said he would reach out to me with a number once all is set in stone . Before we all pass judgment I think patients should continue to be" patient" a member of his family was recently a victim of homicide and it has been a very trying time in addition to the process of opening a practice in general. He was apologetic and I will continue to follow him . He's a wonderful physician .

|  OVER A DECADE OF A COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2013

I agree with the previous post. I do not know where his current practice is though. Dr.Hubbs has been my doctor and my husbands dr. for over 10 yrs. now. I am able to just be myself and tell him the most off the wall symptom I might be having and not feel embarrassed by it because it's Dr.Hubbs. He makes you feel so comfortable. Most important to me personally, is I know I am being listened to by him. Me and my husband hope to know where he is practicing at soon. We have always received the very best care from Dr.Hubbs.

|  Personal Family Friend  |  show details
by APril Cloutier on Dec 2nd, 2013

I have read all the reviews here for awhile..and cannot stand to read anymore.. I understand that him changing practices frustrates people but quite frankly his personal life is no ones business other then Dr. Hubbs. I am sure many of you have personal lives that you do not bring to your own offices. I have never met a doctor like Dr.Hubbs and I would follow him anywhere. I currently just found his new practice and now that I am struggling with Firbomyagia he is the ONLY doctor I would even consider seeing. Regardless of personal life, he is the only doctor who has ever truly cared about me.. and has taken care of my entire family for over 20 years. I could not continue to read the comments here without sticking up for my very dear friend and doctor James Hubbs.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Nov 18th, 2013

I called to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hubbs and the office still doesn't know when/if he's coming back. I thought he was supposed to be back the beginning of Novemeber? Anyone know what's happening?

Nov 10th, 2013

Best doctor ever! Dr. Hubbs cares about his patients and diagnosis them appropriately.

Nov 1st, 2013

Has anyone heard when Dr. Hubbs will be practicing again and where?

|  Called the new office to make appt to see dr hubbs  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

Im a patient of Dr Hubbs for many years I couldn't get over to see him when he was on laurel road my son called to make a apt and he was told that the good dr wont be back until November So I tried calling to make that apt for November to see him cause I know he is gonna be busy the women answering the phone told me she wasn't sure if Dr Hubbs was coming back in November or what his schedule would be that they have no Idea what he is going to do and for me to call back end of October to see whats going on did anyone have this problem or if you know where he is at please post it my husband myself and my 2 sons go to him thank you

Aug 8th, 2013

It was great to see Dr. Hubbs again. It was so nice to vent my health issues and know I was listened to by him. That is the best part about him that I appreciate in a doctor. To know I was listened to. I will wait again for 3 months until he is back. I have to say the office where he was in Stratford, the girls are so nice. Really they are such nice caring girls. I will be seeing the other Dr's at that office until he returns. I'll see you in November Dr.Hubbs.

Aug 6th, 2013

Hope to see you back in 3 months.

by Wow! on Jul 13th, 2013

Thats funny. If you need to make an appointment the chance of you getting an appointmet with Dr. Bussey you would be waiting over a month. plus? 1/4 of the time cancel it. You will only seen by Kim for your lappoint. They are age bias, too.

|  Finding Dr. Hubbs  |  show details
by Kerry W. on Jul 12th, 2013

I was wondering why I was put in a nurse practitioners care after Hubbs left. I have multiple life threatening conditions going on, and to be treated by a nurse practioner who still had to ask Dr. Bussey what she should do is just absurd. They'd rather take my money rather than actually treat me and be seen by a doctor. I will never go back. I can't do it. Glad he's closer now

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Joe on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr Hubbs is a great doctor! I have been seeing Dr Hubbs since 1995 and in 1997 he diagnosed a cancerous tumor which turned out to be a stage 3 growth that was on my right thigh.This Dr saved my life and i will follow him to his new office.Please people leave the mans personal life out of these reviews i could care less how many children or wives he has or has had,He is a medical doctor! Please leave the Facebook drama off of this site.Now that i found him i will be making an appointment with him at the new practice.

by PMH on Jul 8th, 2013

DR. James Hubbs, for the time being at Goldis Geriatrics, 119 E. Laurel Rd., Stratford, NJ 856-346-3469. cross the street from JF Kennedy Hospital. Mon 9 - 7, Wed 9 - 5, Thurs 9 - 12. . We have been going to him for years and In my opinion he is a great doctor. I don't understand all this nonsense about his personal life. We wish him all the best in whatever he does.

|  RIGHT ON "INSANITY"  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2013

AMEN to "INSANITY" on your post! Could't have said it better myself!!! Ridiculous people with their absurd comments only show their stupidity!! I plan on making an appointment with him very soon. He is and has always been an excellent Dr and I could care less how he chooses to live his personal life. He is a down to earth, caring human being as well as an exceptional physician!

|  Phone number  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

856-346-3469, office

|  can you give info  |  show details
by Genevieve on Jul 1st, 2013

The last 2 post stated where they know Dr Hubbs is working now but they don't give his info or number it would be helpful if they did that for those who are waiting for him to open his office or where he is working I don't care about Dr Hubbs personal life its none of my business it doesn't affect him being a good Doctor as far as Iam concerned So if anyone knows where he he working or has a number please post it I don't know what the big secret is thank you ever so kindly

Jun 28th, 2013

I just saw dr Hubbs today at my appt and I was I was seeing dr bussey before after he left. My situation is unusual because I take meds and have a court order to continue these meds due to my age. Dr. Bussey had no desire to help me with my lawyer which actually got me into trouble because they didn't get me in within 30 days of my co. That guy Ben I can kinda understand because I had to goto court and explain where my doctor was and why this other doctor won't help that waa $1200. Dr. Hubbs left on his own because Dr. Bussey only wanted a certain type of client. I'm assuming no Medicaid patients. He will be staying at this practice. Yes, dr. Hubbs has quite a few kids and a very young wife people judge that esp in Salem County. If your a former dr. Hubbs patient you will not get the same service if you are seeing dr. Bussey. I had a 10am appt first one there last month last one to get called. I was told this by him and by other people that he does not want to treat dr. Hubbs former patients. If your getting mad about some guy on this site, you have too much time on your hands.

|  Response to Ben and others  |  show details
by Karen on Jun 27th, 2013

I feel Dr. Bussey's office is being very professional. They are not releasing any information what, when, where, how, and/or why about Dr. Hubbs. Dr. Hubbs 7-9 kids and 4 are not his, well families are mixed these days but I think it's the way encountered his wife, step children, and new twins; and his personal and not so professional life that makes patients question his mental ability to open his own practice and time commited to a practice or family for longer than 6 years. Since, Feb 2013 been hearing he is opening his own practice. Yes, it takes time and money. Personally, good dr or not, we cannot wait forever. There are other good dr's out there. He made the choices not us as patients. Selfish act as a physician but apparently right his family.

|  My response to Ben  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

First I must start with Dr.Hubbs has been my dr. for YEARS and my husbands dr. I wrote a previous post that my husband ran into him and he called me and told me. When my husband ran into him Dr.Hubbs WAS working with elderly people. Did u hear that "Ben" he was working. How ignorant of you to write that you like Dr.Hubbs and then say but he has like 7-9 kids and 4 aren't even his. I don't know exactly how many kids he has but wtf does that matter and so what if some are not his!!!!! Are you kidding me. Who said he was home watching the kids while his wife worked? He is WORKING jkas! You really pd me off writing what you wrote. me and my husband have a good number of kids and my husband still gets up every day and goes to work. And oh boy 2 of them are not his either, but when we got married we all became a family. I just cant believe you said the things you said. It shouldn't matter to you if he had 20 kids or whether or not his wife works or if some of his kids are his step KIDS. me and my husband have had him as our dr for so long and he is a good dr. That is all that you should care about. NOT how many kids he has or how many aren't his. My husband B saw him on the job at work. He wasn't home watching the kids. That's how he is getting his practice started! I just needed to vent that out. I also talked to his wife by e-mail and getting your own practice up and running has taken him longer than he expected. I miss Dr.Hubbs he is a great dr who ALWAYS listens to me. And Ben if your frustrated or whatever that's one thing but to talk about someones family and kids is just WRONG on so many levels.

by Dolores on Jun 25th, 2013

Thank you Sam and Anastasia!!! I got my appointment too!!!!

by Anastasia on Jun 24th, 2013

Just got my appt with dr. Hubbs on thursday. They said he is working part-time. Thank you jesus. Dr. Bussey is alright but its too hard to get an appointment. I 'll drive the hour 15 mins

|  Here you go..  |  show details
by Sam on Jun 23rd, 2013

856-346-3469. Call for an appt .he's filling in for the time being . Also with a hospice company . There's the latest and good luck .

|  J  |  show details
by Ben on Jun 21st, 2013

I think he honestly won't be opening till the end of the summer. I'm staying with dr bussey, this is too much of a headache for me. They said in April they would be open. I like Dr, Hubbs but he has like 7-9 kids and 4 aren't even his. How are you suppose to get his practice started if he's watchingthe kids and his wife is working, Every other week it's I'm opening in 2 weeks. I know why Hubbs left Bussey's. been saying this since April.

by Meg D Walker on Jun 20th, 2013

Excellent, excellent physician. I'd follow his practice even if it was in Compton! Ran into him and his wife in ShopRite of MH and he said he was opening his own practice in a few weeks, too. (That way in May). I, too, find it frustrating that his previous group will not release any info. Ah well, people are people.

|  ??  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2013

There's so many different responses here. Does anyone close to Dr. Hubbs know what's going on and a real date of when the practice will be open?

by Dolores on Jun 14th, 2013

I was very pleased with my health care with Dr. Hubbs......I certainly want to be able to continue my health care with him......if he is opening his own office I certainly would go there

|  Openning in 2-3 weeks  |  show details
by Anastasia on Jun 13th, 2013

I heard from a friend of his wife's that he's openning in 2 to 3 weeks.

|  heard something  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

probably wont be until end of summer office will be open heard it thru some one who saw dr hubbs

|  Any news??  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2013

Has anyone heard anything lately?

|  waiting patiently  |  show details
May 30th, 2013

dr. hubbs when you open please bring some of your girls from the office with you, every time i'm in there i see the same staff working so hard, and being so caring!!!!!

May 22nd, 2013

When is he going to be up and running? Stop the bsing and give us some real info.

by Anthony on May 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of dr. Hubbs for many years and I hope everything is going Well for him It bothers me when people are writing that his previous office isn't giving them information. I believe that is called being professional. i would assume if his exit was positive they would have told us. iWould you rather them start speeding rumors? I commend them for keeping this professional and as hard as it is to not know all the answers I am sure dr. Hubbs will be up and running soon.

|  Sherri ,Rn  |  show details
by Really? on May 12th, 2013

I have worked with dr.hubbs . He is a phenomenal physician . One of the most genuine physicians i have ever crossed paths with. Rumors are exactly that. When he opens his practice I will be there . To the other poster , sounds to me like you need to find someone you trust . Being in the health field if you have a concern with a provider , find one who you personally can rely on. And trust me .. It's sad in this day and age when things get taken out of context and RUMORS destroy a career. Good luck dr. Hubbs , I will be seeing you soon !

|  Rumor Questions  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

Why did Dr. Hubbs leave practice with Dr. Bussey? Did Dr. Hubbs quit or get fired? Is Dr. Hubbs under investigation from the NJ State Medical Board? If yes, please explain. If yes, is this the first time under investigation by the NJ State Medical Board? For same offense? Does Dr. Hubbs have a valid Medical license? Will Dr. Hubbs stay at this practice longer than 4-5 years? Will Dr. Hubbs personal life interfere with his ability to treat patients or stay at a practice for a long period of time again? Will Dr. Hubbs over medicate? Will Dr. Hubbs run 30-45 minutes behind? Will Dr. Hubbs be able to work long hours? Nights & weekends with his large family? He cut his hours back when at Dr. Bussey's because of the new family. Will add more at a later time Thank you in advance for answering these concerns.

|  IT IS HIM  |  show details
May 8th, 2013

I know for a fact 100 percent that sunshine med is real. Dr.Hubbs is opening a new office and very soon. My husband ran into him somewhere and Dr.Hubbs told him he was opening his own practice soon. There is no reason for anyone to doubt it anymore. I wondered if sunshine med was ligit. Not anymore cause my husband called me as soon as he was done talking to Dr.Hubbs. My husband was so happy that he ran into Dr.Hubbs and Dr.Hubbs TOLD him yes he is opening SOON. My husband was so happy that he seen and talked to Dr.Hubbs .I was shocked when he called me and said that he just talked to Dr.Hubbs. I couldnt believe it. But its TRUE!!!!! IT IS TRUE EVERYONE!!!!!

|  Best Doctor EVER!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Mary, Morgan &. Skyler on May 1st, 2013

This man was the most personable professional my family had the easier to deal with. At some of my worst moment in my illness he could still make me smile. Can't wait to see whet he's going to open and I hope he takes my insurance. Hubbsey RULES

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Laurie A on Apr 29th, 2013

Thank goodness there is someone who knows where he is. It angers me when the previous office cannot give you information. Dr. Hubbs has been my doctor for 18 years and is the only doc my kids have known. Somebody tell him to hurry up LOL

|  I'm sure he'll be up and running soon  |  show details
by Alexis on Apr 24th, 2013

All the doctors in the area know he is opening a new practice. It takes time, sucks but that's life. He's a great doctor. There could be a million reasons why he left his old practice and honestly I don't blame. Not too impressed with the other doctor and the office staff has gotten really rude. Dr. Hubbs has a great bed side manner that a lot of doctors lack these days.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Apr 19th, 2013

What is the email address? I sure would like to find him/

|  Heard from our Doctor  |  show details
by Mr Harry Walsh 111 on Apr 16th, 2013

I know you are all in patient with Dr Hubbs and not hearing from him I have knowen him many years he takes care of my wife and I . I did e-mail sunshineprac and got a answer from Dr Hubbs he is opening his own practise in 4 to 6 weeks it takes time to get the insurance ppl out there hire staff etc and I knew it was Dr Hubbs because my wife and I sent him a little thank you card for his help regarding my wifes health and to let us know it was him the real Dr Hubbs and not a joke he remembered our card so just hang in there I dont trust any other Dr either other then Dr Hubbs

|  Sick and tired  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

I now realize how Very unprofessional he is!! Everything happens for a reason i found a better dr !!

|  General Manager  |  show details
by Steven Williams SERVPRO on Apr 15th, 2013

Hey Doctor Hubbs, I hope all is well. I hope you and your new borns, and the rest of your family, are well. I was very concerned if you were ok or not! My last Doctor, after 22 yrs, got ill and had to close his practice. It took me over 11 months to find a new one, YOU, that was honest/trust worthy/compasionate with me and my family! You did Not treat me like I was just a number and that ment a lot to me! I could tell that you truly were/are concerned for me as well as my family!! GOOD LUCK in your new adventure/practice. SERVPRO Steve

|  To simply clear the air...  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2013

I am writing to all in regards to Dr. Hubbs whereabouts. As a family member, I can say Sunshine Medical is legitimate. As I am sure all are well aware; opening a business of any sort takes some time to square away all of the fine details. Between having a large family and opening a new practice, it has taken somewhat longer than anticipated. To those who have e-mailed , when all is finalized you will be notified. Advertising will also follow. Thank you for your continued support and consideration, I know it is greatly appreciated.

Mark as Helpful  | 18 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  I DON'T THINK IT'S DR.HUBBS BUT I HOPE IM WRONG  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

I don't think sunshine prac is really Dr.Hubbs. I left "him" a message and he did not get back to me. Dr.Hubbs would have. That is how he is. He needs us patients to run his practice so why would he not have gotten back to ANYONE. Does NOT sound like Dr.Hubbs at all to me. Seems to come off as someone playing a joke. I hope I am wrong but if it was really him he would have sent a message to someone. We all know Dr.Hubbs and to leave everyone in limbo is not like him. Did everyone get the same message? that he's opening a new practice hopefully by mid april if you need anything in the interm please feel free to contact. i just don't think it was him. It is so wrong to get everyones hopes up

|  Thank god ..  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

Please let us know !! The only dr . I honestly trust !

|  He is starting his own practice  |  show details
by Anastasia on Apr 7th, 2013

My dad's pain management doctor said Hubbs is opening his own practice. I haven't heard where yet, but if I hear I'll let everyone know.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

sunshinemedical prac is legit we will hear soon where are good doctor is

|  Is Sunshine Medical Practice legit?  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

Just wondering if you really are offering or really do have info on the Good Doc or is this just another scam? I know several people who have not gotten a response from your message to send you an email for info but you have not returned anyones email. There has been plenty of time for you to answer the ones who have emailed you yet no one still knows anything. I truly hope you are sincere about having info on him because as you can see from the previous posts we surely miss him much and hope all is well with him and his family. Something tells me he went abroad but i cant be certain.

|  Missing My Doctor  |  show details
by Harry Walsh IV on Mar 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Hubbs for many years my parents have been going to him for many years, now my older brother started going to him Dr Hubbs always gets it right whats wrong with me and he double checks by sending me for test if needed and gets backs to me with the results asap I feel very comfortable with my doctor especially being a guy in his 30s I hope I can find out wheres he is I wont go to anyone else .If anybody know where he is please post it tks

|  MISSING MY DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

Dr.Hubbs was the most caring doctor i ever had. he would listen to me and ALL of my complaints. He always made me feel comfortable enough to tell him anything. He knows all of my personal issues too. I will never be able to open up to any other doctor like I could with Dr. Hubbs. He was funny and not a stiff like other doctors are. I really hope I can find him because he is so down to earth and just so easy to talk to. Its very rare to be yourself and joke around with your doctor and share personal losses with a doctor but he was that kind of doctor that you could do that with. That is why i am so so upset that he left. I HOPE that he pops up somewhere VERY SOON/QUICK and i will share with everyone if he does cause i know if he was your doctor then you know what i mean when i say he was a funny caring good doctor and not like other doctors because you can totally open up to him. I found him before and i hope all is okay with him and he returns back to being a doctor somewhere soon. If anyone finds him please let us know and I will do the same I miss you Dr.Hubbs

|  Please feel free to contact .. Will provide information.  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2013

Please contact sunshinemedicalprac@ hotmail.com

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

He is the best doctor that I've had in a long time. Problem is he left the practice and now I cant locate him. If anyone knows where he has moved to or where he is practicing again please post. Thank You....

Feb 28th, 2013

Best Doctor I have ever had , if anyone finds him or knows where he is practicing please, please post.

by Pat Houghton on Feb 26th, 2013

Have been a patient for years. He is a great person as well as a great doctor. Now I have to find him again.

by Diane Hall on Feb 13th, 2013

Great Dr. but keeps disapearing from his practices. Just learned he left his current practice. Just hooked my dad up with him and before he could make a 2nd visit poof he's gone. How d we find him again?

|  Dr Hubbs  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

MY fAMILY meaning myself Regina Harry ,my husband my son Harry1V and my daughter April has knowen Dr Hubbs for many yrs he is a caring bedside manner and takes the time to listen to his patients no matter how many questions they might have for him and doesnt send you for unnessary tests that arent needed id he knows whats wrong he is a very down to earth doctor and puts no airs about him just cause he is a dr like others I have seen in the medical field God bless you DR Hubbs and he saved my daughters life when she was 14 yrs old at his other office I called and the nurse told me a bug was going around my april suffered for 3 days the nurse told me to give her advil for the temp after 3 days I demanded to see dr hubbs he raised my daughters right leg and she screamed after further exam he told me to rush her to hospital she had appenditis i took her to kennedy and he said he would call er dr they still made me wait at kennedy I called dr hubbs office back and in 1 minute we were back in the room of er here her appendix ruptured in my book Dr hubbs saved aprils life she is now 26 yrs old and in the army recently I was seeing Dr Patel for depression and taking lithum my therapist told me I needed blood work done every 2 months due to being on that medicine I only had it done once since dr patel started me on it 2 yrs ago dr hubbs agreed with my therapist blood needs to be taken every 2 months now he is taken every 2 months he is handling my depression also dr hubbs knows me for 12 yrs he always remembers my familys first name and greets us i see him less then my shrink dr patel i would see him dr patel once a month for the past 14 yrs and once a month when i go my files on his desk and i go in and he asks me my name what kind of crap is that he just write script after script for me without even looking at me that is wrong dr patel is a nice guy but its like a assemblyline and for my shrink he doesnt talk to me like he supposed to

Jul 25th, 2011

Wait time was over an hour. Doctor was friendly but office seemed disorganized and to laid back. Plus, I over heard conversation about other patients which was a turn off.

Mar 2nd, 2011

great doctor

Feb 24th, 2011

It was my second time at the office. Wait time was too long. Office and staff unprofessional.

|  Finally......  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

I finally have a Dr that I trust. An amazing staff that is so willing to help. Dr Hubbs and his staff go out of thier way to actually care for thier patients. A real hometown feel in the atmosphere.

|  Dr. Hubbs A  |  show details
by Sasha on Aug 25th, 2010

Professional, knowledgable, trusting, & makes you feel relaxed/comfortable.

|  Dr.Hubbs great guy.  |  show details