A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hudson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hudson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hudson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hudson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Hudson practice?
- Dr. James Hudson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hudson practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jenison, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.