A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hudson is Excellent. Dr. Hudson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hudson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Headache Disorders and HeadacheMigrainePain Management.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hudson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
- SpeCenterum Health-Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hudson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Hudson practice?
Dr. James Hudson practices Family Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians and Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hudson, Dr. Jacob Hudson, Dr. Jacques Hudson, Dr. Jaime Hudson