Learn more about Dr. James Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huggins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huggins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Huggins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Huggins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Western State Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Boyd Huggins MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Huggins practice?
- Dr. James Huggins has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Huggins practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staunton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Staunton Radiologists.