A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Huggins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Huggins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Western State Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Boyd Huggins MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Huggins practice?
- Dr. James Huggins has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Huggins practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staunton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Staunton Radiologists.