A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Huhta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Huhta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Huhta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Septal Defects
- Holter monitoring
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Premature Labor
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Huhta graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Huhta has 24 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Huhta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Huhta practice?
- Dr. James Huhta has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Huhta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Cardiologists.