Learn more about Dr. James Huhta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Huhta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huhta
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huhta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Huhta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Septal Defects
- Holter monitoring
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Premature Labor
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Huhta graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Huhta has 24 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Huhta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Huhta practice?
- Dr. James Huhta has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Huhta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.