A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hulse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hulse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hulse
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hulse, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hulse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Hulse MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hulse practice?
- Dr. James Hulse has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hulse practices Pediatric Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.