A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hulse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hulse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hulse, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hulse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Menorah Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hulse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan