Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 17th, 2015

Although Dr. Hult is a very good doctor with a lot of experience, appointments must be made over a month in advance, and the front-office staff leaves much to be desired. A couple of weeks ago I was sick with an infection that required antibiotics. I was told that he could not see me, but I could make an appointment 75 days from then. I explained the sharp pain and fever, and she said that one of the other doctors in the office could see me at the end of the next week. I again explained that I really needed to see someone that day or the next day at the latest. She said to go to the Urgent Care clinic down the road. Wow. However, I talked to a different person in the office an hour later, and she said to come on down and they would squeeze me in, which thankfully they did. Also, I had bloodwork done in their lab. I was told the results would be available the next day. I promptly called but had to leave a message. I finally called seven days later to follow up and was told that there was no record of my first call requesting the results. Aside from that, Dr. Hult is well liked and respected. I think people put up with the office incompetence because there is a shortage of good doctors in Sequim who are available to take new patients.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hult listens and gives appropriate feed back. I did not feel he was rushed at all and addressed my issues.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a wonderful Doctor.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always takes the time for questions and specifically answers them. I've never felt rushed.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been very happy with Dr. Hult . He is very easy to understand and if he can not help me he sends me to some other Dr.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult is the most caring and knowledgeable Doctor.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional appointment addressing my medical concerns. Thank you.

Sep 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this doctor. He includes nutritional remedies as well as traditional medical interventions. He treats you with respect and does not condescend. The office space needs refurbishing and improvement of the floor plan.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult is always great to work with. He seems to really care for his patients. I feel really good having him as my doctor. Too, his assistant Ben always can be depended on to take care of their patients. Great folks.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He sure seemed to know what he was talking about and he explained things.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personal and straight forward manner. A credit to his profession!

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All the things were covered.

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult & Ben are a great team. Enjoy them both!

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was for 9 am, confirmed my your office 3 times. You scheduled someone else for with him for 9:00 and me for 9:30 and then ran an unscheduled patient in at 9:30. I had 2 minutes with Dr. Hult from 9:59 to 10:01 after waiting 64 minutes.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult was professional, approachable and very kind. I have full confidence in Dr. Hult and would highly recommend him as an outstanding doctor, to date.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Well done

Keep Looking show details Keep Looking
May 28th, 2014

bare bones office, Dr & Office lacks followup with patients and Dr. tends to be curt and rushed

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hault is a credit to medicine!

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As I am getting older I need for him to slow down his speech & even repeat himself.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Know much more about my a-fib than ever before.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hult, You are truly the best. I have never been disappointed when I see you.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult is the best doctor I have been to in the last 20 years.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office structure has improved. The wall divider was removed and there is an openess now that is more comfortable, and the receptionists are professional in manner and looks. The TV is okay. My concerns have improved with Dr. James Hult help.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like that Dr. Hult listens, and comes up with ways to improve the issues of concern. He is encouraging and tends to instill confidence. And lastly, in addition to medical knowledge he also has a lot of common sense. I have great confidence in him.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult takes appropriate time to listen to patients concerns. When a course of treatment is prescribed, he continues to follow the progress of the treatment. Dr. Hult acts in a professional and friendly manner.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult addressed all of my immediate concerns. He made suggestions to me that I never thought of for myself. His suggestions are providing more comfort and safety for me. I am very thankful for Dr. Hult.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult is very professional, knowledgeable, communicates clearly, and is very personable. I would gladly recommend him to family and friends.

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hult is the best - so practical and patient - would not change doctors ever.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Hult, I had heard good things about him and was looking forward to our meeting. I was comfortable with him and appreciate his interest and concern. He communicated well and I understood what he was saying and doing.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Addressed the issue, promptly ordered refill prescriptions, scheduled appropriate lab work, additional tests, and follow up appointment.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quickly down to business. I felt good about him and felt my condition should improve. Bed side manner not the best but I feel he did a good job of diagnosis and appropriate treatment. Over all I felt really good about him, would recommend him.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hult was professional and warm, he talked with me, not to me. Highly recommended! K. Laughman, Port Angeles, WA.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Through, encourging, offers tips for ongoing health, proactive for what to do for next visit, doesn't seem rushed, listens.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First time Ive ever walked in to an appt and the Dr. was waiting for me. Great Doc. Has my business!

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Clear communication.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult is very clear in his instructions and communication. We have never been happier with a primary physician and feel our health is in excellent hands.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR Hult is so professional and kind.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He seems knowledgeable and does not push for medication.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult has seen me several times; each time he addressed my concerns completely. He provides recommendations that help when I am ill and suggestions to maintain good health.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult is extremely knowledgeable he explains with good clarity and to the point.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE FRONT DECK CHECK- IN SYSTEM HAS PROBLEMS, COULDN'T FINE MY APPIONTMENT. ONCE I GOT MY APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTOR AFTER BEING DIRECTED TO THE LAB SIDE, THE COMPUTOR DIDN'T WORK, MORE DELAYS AS WE HAD TO MOVE BACK TO THE OFFICE SIDE. NOW ALL'S OK

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hult is the best doctor I have had here is Washington. He listens and addresses each concern with me. He is re-assuring and knowledgeable on issue I have asked about.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Since the practice is in a new setting, apart from its original location, there will be adjustments to be made for patients and staff as each learns to understand what needs to be done and realizing no major move is smooth going. I prefer music-no TV.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with him, and I was impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness of my situation. I have rescheduled a follow-up.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hult reviewed the lab results and addressed issues in a positive, pro-active manner. He made me feel that he cared about the results and explained the process in a way that was understandable. He scheduled lab work BEFORE the next appointment.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for your excellent and professional medical consultation. You are a credit to the practice of medicine.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had to wait a long time . It became lunch time so I only had a few minutes with the doctor.