A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hunter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elmo Hunter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hunter practice?
- Dr. James Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hunter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Spartanburg Oncologists.