A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hunyadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hunyadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hunyadi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunyadi graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hunyadi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Hunyadi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Hunyadi practice?
- Dr. James Hunyadi has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hunyadi practices Plastic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.