Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Huprich
Dr. James Huprich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with other offices in Wabasha, MN and La Crosse, WI (and 3 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Huprich is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist, St Marys Hospital - Rochester and Rochester Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Huprich has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. James Huprich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.
Dr. Anthony Stanson
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Rochester, MN 0.01 mi45
Dr. Michael Kiely
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Rochester, MN 0.01 mi39
Dr. Sanjay Misra
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Rochester, MN 0.01 mi24