A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hutcheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutcheson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutcheson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hutcheson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutcheson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hutcheson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Hutcheson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hutcheson practice?
- Dr. James Hutcheson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hutcheson practices Otolaryngology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Otolaryngologists.