A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hutcheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutcheson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutcheson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hutcheson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutcheson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hutcheson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Hutcheson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hutcheson practice?
- Dr. James Hutcheson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hutcheson practices Otolaryngology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Otolaryngologists.