A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hutcheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutcheson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hutcheson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hutcheson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutcheson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hutcheson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Hutcheson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hutcheson practice?
- Dr. James Hutcheson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hutcheson practices Otolaryngology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Otolaryngologists.