A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hutchinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Levi Hutchinson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. James Hutchinson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hutchinson practices Family Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Primary Care Doctors.