Dr. James Hutchinson MD Patient Reviews

• Adult Care San Mateo, CA

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016
Dr. James Hutchinson's expertise astounds me. If you're looking for a doctor that puts his patients first.You're at the right place,he is very efficient and will give patients a referral to other specialists. So they will work together to take care your medical needs.His staff is superb and treats each patient with kindness and the utmost respect.Nothing beats experience, Dr. Hutchinson is a season medical professional that has earn his respect with over 50 years of experience and well respected amongst his peers in the Mills Peninsula medical group. I've have been a patient of his for 25 years. I trust him exclusively when it come down to my health.I'm actually concerned about the day he decides to retire. Because I will never find another Doctor that have demonstrated with me and others showing so much concern.So whatever reviews you might read, he is the real deal and experience and longevity with him as a doctor and I a patient speaks volume.

December 3rd, 2012
Child and Family Therapist
Dr. Hutchinson is one of a kind! He is very curteous, engaging, and gives ample time to the patient. He never rushes your visit so everyone knows when it is their time he will not rush their visit. He sent me in for a colon exam which I was not familiar with. It was determined I had polyps that were pre cancerous. He saved my life!I am glad to have him as my doctor!!!

December 5th, 2011
I saw Dr. Hutchinson, at first, because of a belly pain. He had me tested for appendicitis and within a few hours, I was in surgery. I've been back a couple times for regular check-ups. The Doc is really good at listening, and otherwise super friendly. The waiting time may be irregular as some patients come in for urgent visits, where others may get delayed a little. The waiting room is nice enough and the staff is friendly. I only wish the parking was a little more plentiful. It's free street parking, but you may end up walking a half-block or so.

December 2nd, 2008
There is no one like him!
I am not bothered by the time that I spend waiting to see Dr. Hutchinson because I know that when it is my turn, he will give the same amount of time to my appointment. He has a sense of humour, he is courteous, and very caring. His referrals are always to the very best specialist in their field. Unfortunately, when Dr. Hutchinson is no longer available there is no one who could replace him!

March 29th, 2017