Family Physicians

Downtown San Mateo
72 N San Mateo Dr
San Mateo, CA 94401
650-344-5323
Locations and availability (1)

|  Child and Family Therapist  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hutchinson is one of a kind! He is very curteous, engaging, and gives ample time to the patient. He never rushes your visit so everyone knows when it is their time he will not rush their visit. He sent me in for a colon exam which I was not familiar with. It was determined I had polyps that were pre cancerous. He saved my life!I am glad to have him as my doctor!!!

|  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

I saw Dr. Hutchinson, at first, because of a belly pain. He had me tested for appendicitis and within a few hours, I was in surgery. I've been back a couple times for regular check-ups. The Doc is really good at listening, and otherwise super friendly. The waiting time may be irregular as some patients come in for urgent visits, where others may get delayed a little. The waiting room is nice enough and the staff is friendly. I only wish the parking was a little more plentiful. It's free street parking, but you may end up walking a half-block or so.

|  There is no one like him!  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2008

I am not bothered by the time that I spend waiting to see Dr. Hutchinson because I know that when it is my turn, he will give the same amount of time to my appointment. He has a sense of humour, he is courteous, and very caring. His referrals are always to the very best specialist in their field. Unfortunately, when Dr. Hutchinson is no longer available there is no one who could replace him!