A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Huth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Huth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Immune System Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huth graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Huth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans