A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hynick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hynick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hynick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hynick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Hynick DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Hynick practice?
- Dr. James Hynick has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hynick practices Family Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Primary Care Doctors.