Overall Review

no change

April 19th, 2016
I haven't seen him in more than 30 years, since I moved from Seminole to Orange County, but I remember him as a very compassionate, knowledgeable, and caring doctor.

March 29th, 2016
A sincere, experienced, no BS physician.
Can't find another doctor like him since I moved!

January 14th, 2016
Great Doctor
I love this doctor. I wish I still lived in Florida. He's the best and most caring doctor that I have ever been to see!

December 21st, 2015
very long waiting room wait.but you find that he spends ample time for you to ask and understand everything...would be helpful if office staff could schedule with this in mind

September 23rd, 2015
dr HYNICK is a old school doc. he is in his office until 11;00 pm every night it takes hours to see him but when he does, he makes you feel like the only patient he has. I've been seeing him for over 10 years and will be sad when he is gone

May 4th, 2015
horrible
Waited over 2.5 hours; had apt scheduled in advance. Waste of time

March 22nd, 2015
It was a Sunday evening when fast lube type medical facilities were either too busy to see me or were about to close. Meanwhile the fire in my throat kept getting stoked. I pull into CVS on the corner of Ronald Reagan and SR 434, and the personnel in the Pharmacy were not only cheerful and easy to deal with but were able to refer me to Dr. Hynick. Not only did they supply the name but they got his number , called him and made me an appointment . The doctor was not at the office but he instructed them to have me meet him in half an hour. He was there in 20 minutes. How refreshing it is to not only meet someone who still has character but also is an excellent doctor and great guy. You don't meet many people like this anymore in this quick lube society in which we dwell. Oh and by the way, it has been a couple of hours and the fire has gone down and I feel better already. Thanks Doc!

March 6th, 2015
While the wait time was a little on the long side, and his promptness was a little slow at times, I always knew that whatever time he took with the patient that made him run behind, he would take just as much time with me if I needed it. There just aren't many doctors around like him anymore.

October 30th, 2012
Nice Doctor but long wait
The wait time for this doctor is terrible. But Dr. Hynick does take excellent care of his patients. His office is not pretty and smells like cigarettes. But he treats everyone no matter what, and that is a good thing. He is good doctor who puts a lot of stock into his patients.

September 22nd, 2012
Wonderful doctor
Dr. H is a wonderful doctor. BUT..if I ever had to wait LESS than an hour it would be a blessing. Usual wait is three hours. Why do I keep going back? He is a wonderful doctor.

February 1st, 2010
The most caring doctor you will ever know.

June 18th, 2009
Good man, great doctor!
I'm 25 years old and I have been going to Dr. Hynick for half my life. Every time I see him he gives me direct, caring attention and I literally trust him with my life. He can very comfortably handle a vast array of problems, he knows a number of great specialists in the area, and he will often throw in a spinal alignment! (which feels amazing!) He stays open after hours, as well, which is great for a nine-to-fiver who can't always get away from work easily. The one thing that I may say against him is that he is too popular and there is sometimes a fair wait to be seen, which is ALWAYS worth it! So long as Dr. Hynick is in business, I will be one of his countless loyal patients.