Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Nice Doctor but long wait  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

The wait time for this doctor is terrible. But Dr. Hynick does take excellent care of his patients. His office is not pretty and smells like cigarettes. But he treats everyone no matter what, and that is a good thing. He is good doctor who puts a lot of stock into his patients.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

Dr. H is a wonderful doctor. BUT..if I ever had to wait LESS than an hour it would be a blessing. Usual wait is three hours. Why do I keep going back? He is a wonderful doctor.

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

The most caring doctor you will ever know.

|  Good man, great doctor!  |  show details
by Mike C. on Jun 18th, 2009

I'm 25 years old and I have been going to Dr. Hynick for half my life. Every time I see him he gives me direct, caring attention and I literally trust him with my life. He can very comfortably handle a vast array of problems, he knows a number of great specialists in the area, and he will often throw in a spinal alignment! (which feels amazing!) He stays open after hours, as well, which is great for a nine-to-fiver who can't always get away from work easily. The one thing that I may say against him is that he is too popular and there is sometimes a fair wait to be seen, which is ALWAYS worth it! So long as Dr. Hynick is in business, I will be one of his countless loyal patients.

|  show details
by Lisa M on Jun 25th, 2008

Doc is an excellent dr. I was in the hospital for rapid heartbeat in intensive care. The heart doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I went to him for my followup visit and he said it was a mold allergy. Gave me some steroids and cleared it right up. I didn't even have to the rapid heart beat when I went back to the heart specialist. They took me off the heart medication they had me on too. He has proven time and time again that he is a good doctor to me. I have even paid out of pocket for him since he wasn't on my insurance plan before.