A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Collins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Medical Center
- Georgia Baptist Meriwether Hos, Warm Springs, Ga
- Floyd County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Collins MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Collins practice?
- Dr. James Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Collins practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Emergency Physicians, Rome Family Physicians, and Rome Internists.