A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Collins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Medical Center
- Georgia Baptist Meriwether Hos, Warm Springs, Ga
- Floyd County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Collins MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Collins practice?
- Dr. James Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Collins practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Emergency Physicians, Rome Family Physicians, and Rome Internists.