A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Huddleston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huddleston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huddleston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Huddleston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Irvin Huddleston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James I. Huddleston practice?
- Dr. James Huddleston has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Huddleston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons and Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.