A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Huddleston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Huddleston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huddleston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James I. Huddleston practice?
Dr. James Huddleston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.