Learn more about Dr. James Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Huddleston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huddleston
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huddleston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Huddleston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Irvin Huddleston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James I. Huddleston practice?
- Dr. James Huddleston has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Huddleston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons and Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.