Dr. James Meyer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Meyer?

March 19th, 2016

Dr Meyer was both inciteful and kind. He gave the correct diagnosis and the correct treatment. He dealt with the entire patient.

June 1st, 2015

I took my Dad here when he first moved to Colorado and we were not impressed. He lacks a personality and seemed like he was just concerned with getting us out the door. My Dad has a very rare disease which most MDs do not know anything about and so I told the person I made the appointment with so that he could maybe just look it up before the appointment. He had no clue and didn't seem interested in learning anything about it to help care for his new patient. I was not impressed and we haven't been back, nor will we.

January 21st, 2015

Go elsewhere

He's not a physician-it's just a business to him. My mail order Rx (an NSAID-I've had arthritis for decades) was changed, and when I queried them they said the Dr. approved it. I was told I couldn't talk to him unless I made an appointment-waited 3 weeks for it. He lied to me about changing the Rx, and couldn't wait to get rid of me. The office staff is generally lazy, rude and obnoxious. Don't answer the phone, call back and takes day to get an appointment, which you'll wait at least an hour past your scheduled time to get in. He also leaves most of his work/medical decisions to his Physician's Assistants, who also who you see if you don't want to wait a few weeks for an appointment. If you check on the Colorado State web-site, you'll see that he's been sanctioned for alcohol abuse.

August 16th, 2013

I found Dr. Meyer to be a very caring person who takes great care with his patients. I have been under his care for many years. He has shown deep concern for my health and that of my family. He is a very intelligent man and this is proven in his treatment plans. I would highly recommend Dr. Meyer to anyone.

February 9th, 2013

Worst experience

I caution anyone against going to this doctor. He treated me like an imbecile and insinuated that I was making up a problem that I have had my whole life (I am in my 30s, so I think I am pretty clear what the problem is.) It is unconscionable that a doctor could treat a patient this way.

July 13th, 2012

poor quality of care

July 2nd, 2012

I believe that dr Meyer does the best that he can within the time constraints. He has certainly done some things correctly.

May 22nd, 2012

Horrible doctor

I would never ever recommend this doctor. he refused to fill my husbands prescription for anxiety attacks until he would go and get re-evaluated. My husbands been on this medication for 15 years!

April 22nd, 2011

1st you make the appt, which the gal NEVER calls you back unless its 3 days later. 2nd the appt should have been for 40 minutes later than scheduled to avoid WAIT time. 3rd he is very nice, no personality but usually gets the prescription written and you are out in minutes later. No followup.

January 24th, 2011

A referral Doctor -not hands on

Nursing staff is inexperienced, poor record keeping; I never seem to get resolve with my health issues.

July 22nd, 2010