Overall Review

October 27th, 2015
wonderful doctor

January 13th, 2015
Highly Recommend
Caring and compassionate, I always felt Dr. Iglehart listened to me and did not brush off any question. Experience having him as my surgeon was excellent....made a hard situation bearable. I highly recommend Dr. Iglehart

May 19th, 2013
The Best Doctor and a nice guy. He understood the problem, knew what he had to do and got the job done. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I was very scared. The excellent and compassionate care I received from Dr. Iglehart, his staff of Secretaries, Doctors specializing in breast biopsies, Pathologists, Nurse Practitioners, Oncologists, Radiologists, and Physician Assistants helped me through a very difficult time. All breast cancer is not the same. Recent research enabled Dr. Iglehart to provide me with surgery and hormone therapy targeting my specific cancer and I am grateful for everyones help. What originally was to be a large operation, resulted in a much smaller one.

May 8th, 2013
Smaller incisions are better.
Originally I was to have a large operation but Dr. Iglehart carefully followed the pathology and was able to do a much smaller procedure. This resulted in a tiny incision that required less healing time and less change in appearances. Very pleased.

April 3rd, 2013
Team Works

March 2nd, 2013
The Best Doctor
The best doctor and a nice guy. Understood the problem, knew what he had to do, got the job done.

February 18th, 2011
The Worst Doctor
I think I finally found the worst doctor in the world.