A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ilko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ilko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ilko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilko graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ilko has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Ilko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ilko practice?
- Dr. James Ilko has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ilko practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.