Dr. James Incalcaterra Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Incalcaterra Jr?

Great diagnostician. He knows what is wrong when no one else does. He's practicing medicine because he loves it, not because he needs the money. He takes lots of time with each patient and keeps up with all the latest medical research.

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Posted on July 18th, 2016

If they want new patients they certainly don't act like it.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I've had many doctors in my 75 years of life and of all of those doctors doctor James incalcaterra is my third best doctor. I had one in Kansas, one in Florida and one in Texas.

Absolutely the best ever!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Incalcaterra is the best doctor I've ever been to. He spends time talking with you, explaining diagnosis, treatment and meds. He answers your questions and never makes you feel like he is in a hurry to end the session.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

After 3 screw ups I dont feel comfortable trusting him. He is a happy, outgoing, friendly person and spends whatever amount of time needed with his patients. That part I love! But first he wrote me a prescription for Aleve after I had spent 10 minutes telling him I couldn't take Aleve. Months later at another visit, he gave me a prescription for Meloxicam knowing that I have taken Lisinopril for years and the two cannot be taken together. But this week was the worst. In this case it was his assistant who screwed up not him. But she is still part of the staff. I was sent a paper in the mail telling me I needed to get the listed blood tests done. It was written to look like they were tests to see if my current meds were causing any side effects. Only after the results came back did I find out they were actually blood sugar and cholesterol tests for which I should have fasted. I didn't because I didn't know what kind of tests they were and nothing on the paper told me to fast. So now I have inaccurate test results because I didn't fast. And the insurance company won't pay for a new test. So I have no way of knowing what my blood sugar and cholesterol levels really are because an assistant screwed up. I'm moving on.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

You want to feel like your the only one in the office when you visit a doctor. Dr. Incalcaterra makes you feel this way. Great experience great doctor.

Not so sure

Posted on August 10th, 2014

He comes across as caring, knowledgeable and gives you a feeling of security. But after spending 10 minutes telling him about side effects I had in taking a certain medication, I went to my pharmacy to pick up a new prescription and found he had written me a prescription for the same medication at double the strength of what I had told him about. Trying to call the office was useless. Got an answering machine twice. Left a message. 4 days later they still have not returned the call. Next time I tried to call I got an answering service. Still have not been able to talk to anyone in the office. Think I may be looking for another doctor.

Inconsiderate

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Staff nor the doctor are helpful. They do not care about the well-being of their patients. Inconsiderate, non-understanding, rude, and unhelpful.

PM

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Spent adequate time with me talking about my condition

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

My mother is a new patient of Dr. Incalcaterra's and we have met with him twice. He has answered more questions and given us information that we had not received from any PCP we have had. It made my mother feel more at ease and that is a major plus for me.

Posted on October 10th, 2011

not convenient to get results of routine tests

GREAT GENERAL PRACTITIONER

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Very knowledgable; takes time to explain and answer questions; friendly and caring. Has seen me without appointment on several occasions. He has been my primary care physician for over thirty years.