Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Ingersoll
Dr. James Ingersoll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA, with other offices in Santa Barbara, CA and Santa Barbara, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ingersoll is affiliated with USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital and Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. Dr. Ingersoll has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Ingersoll has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. James Ingersoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.
Dr. Laura Polito
Santa Barbara, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Nicole Christiano
Santa Barbara, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Thomas Anderson
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Santa Barbara, CA 0 mi40