A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ivers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ivers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivers graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Ivers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westborough Health Care Center
- Wingate at Lowell Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Ivers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Ivers practice?
- Dr. James Ivers has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Ivers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miramar, FL.