A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ivers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivers graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ivers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Wingate at Lowell Nursing Home
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Ivers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Ivers practice?
Dr. James Ivers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Family Medicine near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Chelmsford Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chelmsford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Ivers, Dr. Jacob Ivers, Dr. Jacques Ivers, Dr. Jaime Ivers