A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ivey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ivey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Ivey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Ivey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Ivey practice?
- Dr. James Ivey has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Ivey practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Trenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bell, FL and Williston, FL.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors, Trenton Family Physicians, and Trenton Geriatric Doctors.