A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ivey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ivey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ivey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Ivey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Ivey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Ivey practice?
- Dr. James Ivey has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Ivey practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Trenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bell, FL and Williston, FL.
See Trenton Family Physicians and Trenton Geriatric Doctors.