A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ivey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Ivey practice?
Dr. James Ivey practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Trenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bell, FL and Williston, FL.
See Trenton Family Physicians and Trenton Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Ivey, Dr. Jaime Ivey, Dr. Santiago Ivey, Dr. Jacques Ivey