A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Iwaniec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Iwaniec is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Iwaniec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwaniec graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Iwaniec has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Uve Iwaniec MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James U. Iwaniec practice?
- Dr. James Iwaniec has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Iwaniec practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Internists.