A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barr has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Barr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Barr practice?
- Dr. James Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barr practices Family Medicine near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Primary Care Doctors.