A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brennan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Brennan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Brennan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. James Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brennan practices Neurological Surgery near Florence, SC.
See Florence Neurological Surgeons.