A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brennan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Brennan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Brennan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. James Brennan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Brennan practices Neurological Surgery near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsville, SC.
See Florence Surgeons.