Dr. James Brennan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 14th, 2016
Br Brennan destroyed my mothers life
Please do your research!! My mother had a simple fusion done with Dr. Brennan this last year, and she will never be the same. He broke her sacrum during the first surgery, having to have a second one. She now has permanent nerve damage in her legs. She can only walk with a walker, and for very short periods of time. Dr Brennan does not want to see her anymore, because he can do nothing to fix what he has done. He got his money, went on at least three nice vacations since my mothers surgery. Meanwhile my poor mother who is only 60yrs old and was very healthy lays in bed due to this monster.

April 29th, 2016
Prepare to wait 3 hours to see him for 1 minute.
Time in waiting room - no less than 2.5 hours (5 appts so far). Didn't spend any time with me - my last appointment lasted literally 1 minute (no joke). I waiting over 3 hours in surgical holding waiting for him to come - my anxiety nearly caused me to cancel the surgery. You can tell he doesn't care about you; he cares about getting to the next appointment. I'm looking for a new doctor.

February 19th, 2015
My father unexpectedly developed two blood clots in his head, one larger than the other. Consequent to Dr. Brennan's concern and cosultation for the need to operate on the large one, I am pleased to say that my father who is 84 years of age is doing well. Thank you Dr. Brennan for your specialized, professional, caring expertise. I am so thankful for you. Also, I want to thank the emergency @ Carolina Hospital in Marion County for referring my father to Dr. Brennan.

April 23rd, 2011
My Back Still Hurts
Dr. Brennan should take a little time to listen to the patient, so he might have better success at diagnosing what might be the cause of the problem. Forget about how many patients that you can see in a day and focus on how many you might be able to cure or help with just a bit more time spent with the patient.

July 12th, 2010
Didn't spend nearly enough time. Rushed to next patient