Dr. James Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
highly recommend him he is great

March 3rd, 2015
Amazing Doctor. Highly Recommended!

October 24th, 2013
Were the best I ever had
Dr. Brown and staff are some of the best people I know. I wish we could bring them with us on our out of state move. Dr. Brown always takes the time to listen to all your "problems" discusses solutions with you and makes you feel he really cares. His staff is always helpful and kind, and I am going to miss them VERY much.

September 20th, 2012
By far the best doctor I have ever had!!!!

August 14th, 2012
This is coming from someone that is uncomforable with Dr's
I absolutely love Dr. Brown. So glad i found a Dr. i can feel comfortable with. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown to anyone.

June 11th, 2012
My family and I have beed seeing Dr. Brown for a number of years now and I would never go to anyone else. He always listens to what we have to say and takes every word seriously. I will say with a few new staff that he has aquired in the last year or so they have been less than helpful and not to friendly. As for him he an awesome doctor.

May 21st, 2012
The Best Doctor BY FAR!!
I started with Dr. Brown back in 2001 When i was pregnant with my 2nd child he ended up delivering her and one more girl. he is the most caring doctor i have ever known!! Not many doctors actually care about thier patients, i moved away for a couple years and recently moved back and i am delighted to return as a patient!!

December 12th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Brown is an excellent physician. Never in my forty years have I found someone as personable and caring. I expect a doctor to work WITH me, and he does. He respects my opinions and listens to what I think is best for my healthcare. If I'm wrong he tells me why in a caring manner.If he thinks I'm correct, we proceed in that direction. I like the feeling that I have control over my health and am not an experiment for whatever new prescription is on the market and that is why I go to Dr. Brown.I have never had to wait in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes, or have had to wait more than 10 minutes for the doctor after the nurses do their preliminaries. He doesn't appear to overschedule patients, and I get all the time I need to spend on my healthcare.I recently moved a county away, and refuse to change health professionals, I trust him that much with my health.

September 12th, 2011
Patient
My overall experience has always been very positive. With a bedside manner and soft spoken voice to listen to your needs. The staff he currently has is always smiling and ready to assist you just ask. Happy to call Dr. Brown my Doctor

January 24th, 2011
Excellent Physician
Dr. Brown has been my daugher's doctor for several years. He is not my doctor only because he is not on my insurance plan! :( Dr. Brown has always listened to my concerns about my daughter without being dismissive or playing up his role as the "expert". He is also very congenial towards my daughter as well, recalling small details that make it clear he recognizes her as a person and not just another patient. I am very grateful to have him treating my child.

August 6th, 2010
Honest, frank, and Insightful
Going on four years with Dr. Brown at CHC. I consider him as soft-spoken, attentive, insightful in his observations, and candid in expressing them without appearing abrupt or dismissive. Although I think he might prefer eye-to-eye conversation and he is very comfortable with that style, he does spend too much listening time focused on his note-taking on a laptop. This, along with my perception of recent changes in staff behavior to a more matter-of-fact and less engaging style, have made the atmosphere in the office (for me) less professionally casual and trending toward being a little more like a visit to the DMV. However, this review is supposed to be about Dr. Brown and he has earned Four Stars from me.

March 21st, 2010
Negative Experience
Id had a serious fall @ home & was in obvious pain. He seemed indifferent & uncaring. Barely made eye contact. Did not acknowledge my husband who was present.