A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burke, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Burke MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.