Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burke, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Gestational Trophoblastic Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vaginal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Burke MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Savannah Oncologists.