A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Burris DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Burris practice?
- Dr. James Burris has 2 office locations.
- Dr. James Burris practices Family Medicine near , .