Family Physicians, General Practitioner
Video profile
2450 N Santiago Blvd
Suite 350
Orange, CA 92867
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.7619047619048 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Meredith C. on Dec 31st, 2013

Doctor Burris is great. I really love him as a doctor. He has been great to me and my family. I wouldn't want to change him for anything. Unfortunately, my insurance isn't excepted by him anymore and after over 15 years of service my family and I have to venture out to find another doctor. The issue is, I don't think there's another doctor out there like Dr. Burris. I am deeply saddened to lose him and hope he will soon consider all anthem blue cross plans so we can come back.

Aug 27th, 2012

Dr.Burris is great. Couldn't ask for a better doc.

|  I  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr.Burris is our family doctor.He took care of Mother until her death 2010.He was wonderful and caring.My daughter and I just love his bedside matters,helpfulness!Thank God for Dr.Burris!

Feb 29th, 2012

excellent doctor, knowlegeable, takes time with you, not his fault that I gave only 3 stars for waiting time, he spends the time with the patient, so if I have to wait so be it. I will wait for his time.

|  A family physician for life  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2011

Dr Burris has been our family physician for over 10 years now. We really trust him and his staff. He is professional, caring, and supportive. As I had to change insurance plans, I always made sure that I could keep him as my primary doctor.

|  Patient for over 15 years  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Best Dr. our family has ever had.

|  retired  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

best doc. I have ever been to.

Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Burris has been my doctor for approx. 15 years. I consider him the best doctor anyone could have. He is always concerned and his diagnoses are always right. He has been a savior of both myself and my family members on many occasions in numerous medical emergencies. He is the best.

|  Likes Himself A Lot  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

This doctor loves to hear himself speak. He feels obviously proud of his knowledge and enjoys spewing in, so much so that what you have to say doesn't really matter. Your opinion or feedback about the content of the discussion doesn't much matter. He is THE BOSS, and you must do what he says. Period. That is why I gave him a low rating n "Bedside Manner".

|  Great service, Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

Dr Burris has been my doctor for almost 10 years. All the staff is really great. Wait time is about 15 minutes. Someone compared it to an assembly line, well I say its great service. 15 minutes to wait is not a long time compared to some other doctors where my wait has been alomst an hour. Dr and staff are very welcoming and the Dr does take his time to speak to you and I think he goes that extra mile to figure out what is wrong. Overall I would not change him as my Doctor. I changed once and that was a big mistake.

|  If you're looking for a caring doc, he's a great choice!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2009

Dr. Burris has been my Doc for about 10 years. He takes the time to listen and to take care of the problem.

|  The McDonalds of Doctoring  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Burris for about 5 years and am now switching. The office he shares is a virtual assembly line of care. You enter the waiting room, sign in and do your insurance stuff. You're then called in to the exam area and put in your exam room. I routinely wait 15min or more for the doctor to come in. The appointments always feel rushed and there are even framed signs that explain why you had to wait so long, etc. like they are trying to speed up the process. You are then sent to a different desk where they process paperwork and send you on your way. Assembly line right out the door!